Privacy and safety with exclusive services in the most unique locations in Mykonos!
Dreaming of an island getaway? Bill and Coo Hotels are ready to make it happen!
Currently Greece is one of the safest destinations to travel and our hotels are fully adapted to the current situation and ready to offer our guests amazing experiences.
Our number one priority is the well-being and safety of our guests and team members. To secure just that, we have set-up procedures, plans and routines in place so that all our guests can feel safe and “Like home” when staying at our properties.
Staff Training and Monitoring
Trained staff based on Governmental and WHO and The Leading Hotels of the World, Health and Safety
- Monitor Health and Safety protocols by certified staff
- Enhanced cleaning protocols to rooms, public spaces, back of house and staff
- Follow high hygiene protocols for linens and
- Use of cleaning and hygiene products approved by the National Healthcare
- Pre-arranged timing of your Suite’s cleanliness. (Contactless Cleanliness).
- Turn-Down Service only upon request (Contactless Cleanliness).
- Personal Health and Safety kit upon arrival including mask, sanitizer
- Personal hand sanitizer will be replenished every
Food & Beverage safety protocols
- Comply to all safety distances based on governmental authorities, WHO and The Leading Hotels of the
- Comply to food and sanitation protocols regarding food preparation and
- Comply to delivery protocols for in room-dining.
Personal interaction is what makes special at #BillAndCooWayOfLife! However, we encourage our Guests to take advantage of our new contactless services.
- Contactless Concierge Services
- Contactless Check-in and Check-out
- Contactless Cleanliness upon appointment
- Contactless ‘’In Room Dining’’
*In cases where contactless service will not be possible, a new set of policies subject to social distancing and measurements is implemented. We make sure that our staff uses the proper health and safety equipment during service time.
- Appointed doctor in charge for Bill and Coo
- Collaboration with Mykonos medical center and private clinics on 24/7
Understanding that traveling during this period may be more complicated than usual, we are in the position to offer flexibility in new bookings and existing reservations. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be delighted to offer you all the options available.
Travelling to Greece
From May 14th, 2021 the tourism season officially begins. Athens International Airport resumes international flights operating to and from a selected number of countries. The exact list of countries may change frequently as it is based on their ever-evolving epidemiologic data. We suggest visiting the IATA Travel Regulations Map for the most updated information.